Yield: 4 servings
* 4 small new potatoes (red or white, about 1 1/2 inches in diameter)
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
* 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
* 2 small zucchini, cut in 1/2 lengthwise (about 1-inch wide by 5
* Pinch kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
* 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
Bring a medium pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add the potatoes
and cook until just tender, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain the potatoes
and let cool. When cool, cut the potatoes in half.
Place a medium saute pan over medium heat. Add the butter, garlic,
thyme and rosemary and let cook until the butter melts, about 2
minutes. Meanwhile, season the cut sides of the zucchini and potatoes
with salt and pepper. Carefully place the zucchini and potatoes cut
side down in the melted butter. Let them cook until golden brown,
about 12 to 15 minutes.
Preheat the broiler. Line a baking sheet with foil. Place the browed
zucchini and potatoes on the baking sheet cut side up. Sprinkle the
tops with the Parmesan. Place in the broiler until the cheese is
golden brown, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate and serve.