yield: 6-8 servings
* 3 eggs
* 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon herbs de Provence
* 4 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
* 1 cups whole milk
* 3/4 cup grated Parmesan (about 5 ounces)
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
In a blender, combine eggs, flour, salt, pepper, and herbs, milk, and
cheese. Blend on medium speed.
Spray a mini-muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Pour the batter
into the muffin cups, filling each cup 3/4 full. Bake until puffed and
golden brown, about 20 to 25 minutes.
Remove popovers from muffin tin and cool on a wire rack. Save in a
storage container to take to the picnic.